We are currently seeking a
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
The ideal candidate will be a have an Electrical Engineering degree or a Electrical Engineering diploma with 3-7 years experience in the automation industry, including electrical design, PLC programming and networking, panel layouts, Wonderware , servo systems, site start-up and debugging experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Experience with power distribution (600V)
- Experience with communications networks
- PLC programming experience in AB Series and/or Siemens PLCs is required
- Experience with Factory Talk Studio and Wonderware would be definite assets
- Troubleshooting electrical systems
- Experience with servo system design and programming
- Site experience and working with clients
- Solid AutoCAD skills required.
- Good knowledge of North American electrical standards for equipment manufacturing
Zarpac Inc. offers a competitive salary and full benefits as well as the opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Travel in North America and Asia will be required.
Please forward your resume to:
Attn: Personnel Department
1185 North Service Rd. East
Oakville, Ontario L6H 1A7
Fax: (905) 338-3521
No phone calls please. Due to the volume of responses, only those under consideration will be contacted