Zarpac has over thirty years of experience designing, integrating, and installing complete or partial packaging lines for products packed in glass, plastic, and aluminum bottles as well as glass and plastic jars.
Since starting operations in 1989 we have successfully completed over 700 full or partial bottling line projects and hundreds of additional engineering support projects for companies in over twenty countries around the world.
These projects have supported glass, PET, HDPE, PP, and aluminum containers with a wide range of shapes with and without handles that have required almost every imaginable type of multi-pack, case-pack, and palletizing requirement.
Industries we have served and continue to serve include:
- Ready-To-Drink Beverages
- Iced Coffees
- Nutritional Beverages
- Distilled Spirits
- Dry Spices & Rubs
- Salad Dressings
- Nut Butters & Spreads
- Personal Care Products
- Infant Formula - Powdered
- Infant Formula - Liquid
- Laundry Detergents
- Fabric Softeners
- Household Cleaners
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Automotive Lubricants
- Medical Fluids
Here is a quick overview of our experience:
- 700 + complete and partial integrated bottling lines
- Glass, PET, HDPE, PP and aluminum bottles
- Plastic and glass jugs
- Plastic and glass jars
- Container sizes from 1 oz. to 2.9 gallons (11L)
- Cylindrical, oval, contoured, square, rectangular, and tapered primary package shapes
- Flat caps, snap-caps, lug caps, sports caps, flip-top caps, shaker caps, trigger sprayers, push mist sprayers, pumps, measuring caps, over caps, ROPP aluminum closures (Roll-on Pilfer Proof)
- Line speeds from 35 cpm to 1,600 cpm
- Liquid, viscous, dry and powdered products
- Inline and rotary fillers
- Ambient fill, hot fill and cold fill
- Retort processed products
Our customers range from a global Fortune 50 retail packaged goods manufacturer to single location family owned businesses.
Our performance has earned us an enviable book of repeat business as well as great references.
For more information about ZARPAC's bottling line experience and capabilities, please e-mail us at ZARPAC@ProMachBuilt.com.